Showcase SA is launching the second instalment of our Regional Series on October 6 with the Business Accelerator: Riverland.
With the support of our proud partners BankSA, RSM Australia, and The Department for Trade and Investment, the Regional Series connects the business community across South Australia to provide a day of professional development and networking.
Held in Renmark, the Business Accelerator: Riverland will give business owners the opportunity to hear directly from professional trainers and industry leaders, including:
- Binh An Nguyen, CEO of Market Ease Digital. Responsible for brands such as Maggie Beer products and Edible Blooms, Binh will lead his session on e-Commerce & Digital Marketing Strategy
- Emerging Opportunities in Agri-tech
- RSM Australia, one of Australia’s largest taxation firms will provide taxation tips
- The Department for Trade and Investment‘s Export/TradeStart Adviser will guide you through how to grow your business through export and investment
- Jo Marshall, Founder of Culturise, one of South Australia’s leading workplace culture specialists. Jo will lead his session on Leadership and provide tangible tools help business owners and their teams.
Priced at over $1000, the tickets have been highly subsidised by generous support of our sponsors.
Pictured above, the first instalment of the Showcase SA Regional Series was held in Port Lincoln. Among those in attendance was The Port Lincoln Chamber of Commerce & Tourism. Vice Chair, Sharni-Marie Barney acknowledged the event’s success, stating she “was so impressed with the high calibre of speakers at the event and outstanding quality of information being presented. It was a brilliant opportunity for growing businesses to network and hear… all the recent updates…. and keys to expanding your business beyond your local environment.”
To see a snippet looking back at our Port Lincoln Business Accelerator via LinkedIn, click here.