Image via Kytons
With the Royal Show cancelled for a second year in a row, the Kytons team have been very busy putting together some ways that you can still enjoy Kytons lamingtons this “Show Season”.
They’ve brought back their home delivered lamington showbags (plus you can order other items too) and have launched a limited edition Lamington Drive – also featuring the Showbags – so that you can raise some quick funds for your school, group or social club while helping your members get their “Show” fix of Kytons lamingtons.
Kytons are also in discussions about a pop up stall in what would have been Show week – so stay tuned for details and of course you can always come and visit them directly at their Edwardstown retail outlet, open 9am-2pm on weekdays.
Owners of Kytons, Sharon and Darren, also encourage you to support other show traders you usually visit at the Royal Show and below you’ll find some handy hints on how to do so.
So treat yourself and your family to some “Show” treats in coming weeks and help support your favourite Royal Show traders – including South Australian icons – Kytons.
Home Delivered Lamington “Showbags” back for “Royal Show Week”
Missing being able to come to visit the Kytons stand and buy your lamingtons at the Royal Adelaide Show this year?
They’re bringing the lamingtons to you!
Have a lamington Showbag delivered to your workplace or home (or someone else’s if you’d like to send a gift) in the Adelaide metropolitan area for FREE.
Image via Kytons
Kytons have carefully put together four bags for you to choose from including two containing their new Native Lamingtons
Make sure you use the code NoShow21 to add on other items from our online store to have delivered with your bag.
Your purchases will be delivered on Wednesday 8th or Thursday 9th September to the Adelaide metropolitan area.
Can’t wait for your Showbag? They’re available now at the Kytons outlet in Edwardstown – drop in any weekday 9am-2pm (What a great Fathers Day gift!)
Limited Edition Lamington Fundraising Drive Featuring SHOWBAGS
How about getting your fix of Kytons lamingtons, plus helping your school, kindy, social club, sporting group or a charity that you help with raise some quick funds too?
The team at Kytons have put together a “Show Special” lamington drive form that features:
- All of their regular lamingtons
- The new Native Lamingtons,
- Limited edition Showbags
This fundraising drive is available until September 24th
HOW CAN YOU HELP THE ROYAL SHOW TRADERS?
Image via Kytons
Many South Australians are sad that the Royal Adelaide Show has been cancelled for the second year in a row and many people are asking the question – how can I help?
Here’s some ideas to support your favourite Royal Show traders AND create your own “Show at Home” experience:
- Look for your favourite “Royal Show brands” at the supermarket or their retail store – Kytons, Golden North Icecream, Currawong Olive Oil, Gelista Gelati, bd Farm Paris Creek and The Yoghurt Shop to name a few – treat yourself and your family to one (or more) of their products
- Do your favourite show companies have an online presence? Steiny’s mettwurst (Kytons neighbour at the Show) and Charlesworth Nuts do and many others will too.
- Yes you can still buy Showbags – showbag.com.au has many of your favourites & FruChocs has announced their bags will be available on line within a week with others to follow soon. Melba’s Chocolate are also now selling their bags on line too.
- Keep an eye on socials for other ways to support – businesses will pivot over coming days and weeks and offer their show experiences and products in different ways.
But just like so many South Australians have been supporting their local coffee shop or favourite restaurants over the last 18 months – now the Royal Show traders (and the Royal Show Society itself) needs the support of South Australia to help them through the next few weeks and months.