After four long years, the Adelaide Motorsport Festival returns bigger and better than ever in 2023!
A weekend full of fast and furious track action, the festival will bring Victoria Park to life with classic Formula 1 cars, V8 Supercars, Group A touring cars, Exotics, and over 238 other rare and significant racing vehicles on track.
THE ULTIMATE TRACKSIDE EXPERIENCE
We invite you to experience the Adelaide Motorsport Festival in ultimate style and comfort at the exclusive Club Zagame.
The spectacular Club Zagame suite is a multi-level building positioned absolutely trackside in a central location with commanding views over the Victoria Park race circuit. With balcony and terrace views over two levels, guests have uninterrupted 360 degree views of the entire festival site including all the action on track.
Enjoy an extravagant hospitality experience, as you are taken on a two-day culinary journey full of flavour and provenance, curated by some of South Australia’s best chefs and restaurants, including Michelin-starred chef Jake Kellie, co-owner and Executive Chef of arkhé, Karena Armstrong from The Salopian Inn, who has been named as co-director for 2023 Tasting Australia, Soi 38, winner of Best Thai Restaurant at the National Savour Awards for Excellence 2019, and Tony Carroll, Executive Chef of Fishbank, named one of SA’s best restaurants in 2022. Bringing you close to the brilliance of each chef’s craft, you will experience world-class culinary highlights and dishes throughout the day, paired with a selection of premium beverage experiences and masterclasses.
We are excited to announce a first for South Australia, with the Club Zagame suite also featuring an art exhibition and watch salon by our special guest and former Ferrari and McLaren Formula 1 driver, Stefan Johansson. Unique artworks will be unveiled by Stefan and made available for sale throughout the weekend as part of a program of in-suite events that also includes a private jewellery experience by the multi-award-winning Martin Rogers Jewellers, oyster bar, sashimi bar, rare whisky tastings, vintage champagne tastings and much more, making this facility, unlike anything Adelaide, or possibly Australia has seen before.
Invite your friends and experience a weekend jam-packed full of on and off-track activities.
Two Day Package Includes:
- Two-day access to the 2023 Adelaide Motorsport Festival to watch the non-stop track action.
- Two-day access to the exclusive multistory, trackside Club Zagame suite.
- VIP golf cart transfers from the main entrance to Club Zagame, subject to demand on the day.
- All-day dining with premium food and beverages, with food offerings by award-winning South Australian Chefs and restaurants including:
- Michelin-starred Executive Chef of arkhé, Jake Kellie
- Co-owner and Head Chef of the Salopian Inn, Karena Armstrong, who has been named as 2023 Tasting Australia co-director
- Soi 38, winner of Best Thai Restaurant at the National Savour Awards for Excellence 2019
- Tony Carroll, Executive Chef of Fishbank, named one of SA’s best restaurants in 2022.
- Sommelier curated drinks list.
- Live Oyster shucking and Sashimi bar.
- Artwork and watches from Former F1 driver Stefan Johansson including original paintings created exclusively for the event.
- Jewellery experience by Martin Rogers Jewellers featuring a curated selection of bespoke diamond set pieces.
- Premium and rare Whisky tastings.
- Exclusive Champagne tastings.
- Visiting Star drivers including Supercars, Former and Current Formula 1 drivers.
- Live painting to celebrate Lamborghini’s 60th Anniversary by London-based artist James Cochran aka Jimmy C.
- Private premium amenities.
- And much, much, more, to be announced in the weeks leading up to the event.
Dates: Saturday 25th – Sunday 26th March 2023
Times: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Location: Victoria Park Racecourse, Adelaide
Tickets: $2,600 (inc. GST) per two day package.
$1,390 (inc. GST) per single-day Package
Tickets are strictly limited, click here to purchase your tickets today to avoid disappointment. Please note non-ticketed entry will not be possible over the event.
Article and images supplied by Zagame Automotive Group.