Image and press release provided by MEGT.
As we launch into 2022, you are no doubt finalising your staffing requirements.
MEGT’s overall completion rates for apprentices and trainees are higher than the national average because, with over 20 years of experience, they can support you and your Australian Apprentice for the entire journey.
· Help with your apprentice’s or trainee’s sign-up and registration, and provide advice about choosing the right Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
· Help you apply for government financial incentives, including conducting eligibility checks
· Offer a streamlined system for processing Training Contracts
· Provide your apprentices and trainees with one-on-one free and confidential Mentoring support
· Provide easy access to your apprentice and trainee records via our free web portal, MAACO
If you register and engage your apprentice or trainee before March 31st 2022, you may be eligible to receive the Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements (BAC) government wage subsidy.
The BAC offers wage subsidies of up to 50% to a maximum of $7,000 per quarter in the first year. If you qualify for the BAC, you may also be eligible for the Completing Apprenticeship Commencements (CAC) wage subsidy.
Eligible and registered apprentices or trainees who are in their second year attract a subsidy of 10% of their gross wages, and those in their third year attract a subsidy of 5% of their gross wages.
So, put your trust in Australia’s largest and only national Apprenticeship Network Provider (ANP). To find out more about how MEGT can assist you, call them now on 13 6348, or learn more here.
Alternatively, if you would like any questions answered by Showcase SA please contact Michael Tambakis, 0416 096 444 or email@example.com.