Need talent who can grow with your business, have great customer service, a high learning agility and are curious and passionate about technology?
Female Digital Cadets are a great way to expand your talent and diversity pool in the IT function of your business. These are talented women returning to work or in career transitions, typically with experience in the workplace.
Our intake for February 13, 2023 is open now:
- Program runs for 14 weeks.
- Potential Cadets are screened for digital literacy.
- Cadets are in the workplace for 4 days and 1 day of online training conducted by the Institute of Applied Technology.
- This is an entry level program, where Cadets study 1 unit of Microsoft cloud computing, data analytics of cyber security over the 14 weeks.
- Cadets are hired at an entry level hourly rate of $30 to $35 and employed by you the employer.
MEGT provides support:
- IT supervisors are trained on expectations of the program.
- fortnightly check ins with all cadets
- Joint meetings with the Cadet and IT Supervisor.
- Networking events for the Cadets, peers and inspirational leaders speaking to engage and motivate females in technology.
By developing Digital Cadets you are playing an important role in building IT skills of the future. It is a low risk, cost effective way to trial your new team with no obligations after the 14 weeks.
Your Cadets of today could be your next rising stars, Trainees or Apprentices of tomorrow.